Fire Damage Recovery for Centennial Properties
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage for your company and stop operations for months after. Fire can rip apart a building, but other damage caused by smoke and soot may stay long after the fire has been put out. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may stay in the air for months if neglected and harm your business’ brand.
Experiencing a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and livelihood are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing soot and smoke damage as well. Throughout the Centennial region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and structural stabilization
- Environmentally friendly techniques for cleaning soot and other residue caused by fire damage
- Smoke odor removal, cleaning and air purification
- Business contents cleaning – no matter what your organization does, we can restore harmed items inside
- Water elimination – industrial grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the affected areas
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Centennial Paul Davis is Available for You
The Paul Davis team can restore your commercial property back to normal faster. Our education, cleaning techniques and years of experience help us complete the restoration correctly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, often being able to revive the items inside your business to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our Centennial service masters will be there to help.